Korean Braised Goat and Dumplings
In A saute pan over medium high meat, add the oil then the rice cakes. Try to get a little sear on the dumplings.
Add the onion and the goat. Warm through.
Add the Gochujang, beer and gently swirl in the butter.
Place in a warm bowl and top with the green onions.
For Gochujang Base - blend all ingredients.
- Oil - 2 oz
- Korean Rice Dumpling - 4 oz, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Braised Goat - 8 oz
- White Onion - 2 oz. julienned
- Gochujang Base - 2 oz (Korean Red Pepper Paste)
- Beer - 2 tablespoons
- Butter - 2 tablespoons
- Green Onion - 2 tablespoons, sliced
- Gochujang Base
- Korean red pepper paste - 1 pint
- Beer - 1 cup
- Sesame - 2 1/2 tbsp
- Rice Wine Vinegar - 1 tablespoons
- Garlic - 5 cloves