Cold Cantaloupe Soup
Colorful and delicious, this soup is a perfect start to a summer supper. Citrus juice is used to add spark to the melon.
- Cantaloupe - 1, chilled
- Lemon Juice - 2 ounces, chilled
- Orange Juice - 1 cup, chilled
- Lime Juice - juice of 1 lime, chilled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mint sprigs - 4
- Lime - 1, sliced into discs
Slice the cantaloupe in half and remove the seeds and rind. Dice the pulp and puree in a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Cover and chill.
To serve: Pour into chilled bowls. Garnish with mint sprigs and lime slices.